DRIVE-IN RACKING SYSTEMS
The Drive-in Racking System has received its name as Drive-in, because pallets inserted into the system by a forklift, which enables stacking of palletized products deeply.
It is possible to load and unload your loads as a block.
In this system, rails are used instead of beams for loading.
In the drive-in racking system, single or double sided loading can be done according to the condition of the warehouse and the product characteristics (It can be used as FIFO – LIFO).
Ideal for businesses with systematical product circulation.
Advantages of Drive-in Racking Systems:
- It provides storage of products in block.
- It is best suitable for storing seasonal products.
- Reduces the corridor need to a minimum level.
- Enable’s best use of storage capacity.
- Drive-in Racking Systems enable’s stocking at different depths and heights.